The very object of this website is to provide for reminder service to the Hospitals, Clinics, Doctors, Nursing Homes, Drug Manufacturers, Blood Banks, Drug/Diagnostic/Pathological Laboratories, Drug Dealers, Registered Doctors, Nurses and Pharmacists who occasionally fail to remember their date of renewal on time. Failing of renewal may lead to serious consequence which sometimes leads to unintentional prosecution of the firm/person. This website is designed to send SMS messages and e-mails to the users before their renewal falls due. The object is achieved by your active participation by way of data entry and subsequent data change when ever such change takes place.
This website was commenced on 5th June, 2014 and succefully completed six years. During this period about 7000 entries were received and catered to by way of SMS or e-mail. Now that difficulty has been faced due to large number of beneficiaries need to online data entry by the concerned himself and subsequent data changes was felt. So the website has adopted this change to cater the ever increasing data.
Many friends have contributed valuable suggestions and list of such advisors follows:
Advisors to Website
- Dr. B. R. Jagashetty, M. Pharm, Ph. D., Ex-Drug Controller, Karnataka, Bangalore. Former National Advisor (Drug Control) to Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and Central Drugs Standard Control Organization.
- Dr. M. K. Tripathi, M. Pharm, Ph. D., Ex-Drug Controller, Rajasthan, Jaipur.
Mobile No.: 9829428189
- Mr. K. Jayawant, M. Pharm. Ex-Drug Controller, Rajasthan, Jaipur.
Mobile No.: 9829516604
- Mr. R. S. Thakur, M. Pharm. Ex-Assistant Drugs Controller, Rajasthan.
Mobile No.: 9414260771
- Mr. Hans Raj Manda, Drug Control Officer, Nagour.
Mobile No.: 9414414055
- Mr. Ram Prakash Singhatiya, M. Pharm., M. B. A., Principal, SLBS Pharmacy College, Jodhpur.
Mobile No.: 9829813061